Tuesday, January 20, 2009

mai set a napkin on fire! :O

hello >:(
I HATE SCHOOL COMPUTERS! >:(
GRR -_- I MEAN LIKE, UGH, I WROTE DAH BANYAK-ISH BUT, NOO -.-
IT DELETED WHEN I TEKANED SOMETHING -__________________________-"
hmm, anyway, i'm in ictl :)
well, pik leng asked me to blog abt her and yasshene and karishma and seri :)
okay, *drumrolls pls*
PIK LENG! :DD
she is a very *cough* nice girl :)
she is VERYY talkative :]
she loves roxy and kipling :P
HAHA :)
she laughs very sopanly -.- *cough*
she's beside me now, btw :)
she's sitting on a very wobbly chair, LMAO :0
and she's rocking on it -___-"
HAHAHAHA :)

NEXT!
YASSHENE ANN MANUEL O_O
she's super rich :P
and i guess she loves roxy too O_O
what else? -_- she has 2 handphones :)
she straightened her hair! O.o
she is very blur.
she's also next to me.

NEXT!
KARISHMA KAUR o_o
karishma is also next to me! :]
she waxed 3 times! 8D
haha :P
anyway, i USED to hate her when i was in std6, but, now, i like her! :)
haha, she looks very angry O___O
she wears braces, and she is denying everything! :)
she has this thing that makes you can't breathe :O
karishma says "HI PPL OUT THERE! :)"
and pik leng says "PEACE OUT! o_O"
yasshene says "HUH?! O_O"
ngahaha :P
karishma says "HAHAHA"
pik leng says "lol"
yasshene says "SAY WHATT? :O"
haha :)
hmm, i guess thts it, bbye! <3

No comments: