Sunday, January 25, 2009

waiting is waste of time,

hello :)
i love white chocolate :O
haha -.-'
anyway, i'm bored :)
i'm supposed to go and practice piano, but, grr =.=
I HATE YOU DEAR LAPTOP! :O well, i don't la :B
anyway, myspace is getting boringer everyday -____-"
haha, i'll try facebook :O
hmm, that reminds me, i wanna see if the facebook thing i made last last last month i NEVER EVER used is alive! @__@
haha, OMGWTF MY SISTER'S ACTUALLY DOING HER HOMWORK! :O
NOOOOOOO! D:
i don't wanna be the loner in my famil yang srang je tk buat homework! :O
hmm, nvm, idt my other sister's done hers :)
haha. WOOOOO! :D
my facebook still works! :O
SURPRISINGLY, HAHA :}
wait, idk how to use facebook! :O
nooo. -_-
hmm, i nak delete ah :P
hmm, i added some ppl on facbook, still, idk how to edit my profile. grr =.='
haha, i give up la on facebook >)

No comments: