Saturday, March 28, 2009

hello :)
i want to blog abt something, as in a topic :)
HAHA. okay,hmm, *thinks of a topic*
HA! lets talk about er, er,er *thinks* um, um,IDK D:
OMG, er,er *thinks HARDER* uh, lets talk about my daily life wtf? -__-" but like, on weekdays je la, okay? HAHA, omgee i suck,pfft -.-
HAHA, i can't believe i'm doing this, LOL :D wtvrrrr, i'm bored. haha :)
okay, everyday, i wake up at 6++.
my sister will wake me up. i'll either say "mm" and sleep back, OR i'll be like "mmmmmmmmm" and wake up! :D
then, i'll go the bathroom, take a bath, brush my teeth, etc.
then, i'll go into the room and change. :)
then, i'll tie my hair. usually,ijust tie my hair into a ponytail and my fringe i biarkan je. :)
then, usually around 6.40,i'll go downstairs to eat breakfast.
then, i'll baring-baring on the sofa if i have time.
at 6.50, i'll be off to school :(
in the car,i'll be sleeping OR awake and singing to the songs on the radio.
fine la, i'm lying. :P
usually i'll just sleep :)
HAHA, at abt 7++, i'll arrive at school,
i'll head to the pondok ilmu to talk to Nad,Pik Leng & Deborah :)
at times,some random person'll come and talk to us :)
okay, when the bell rings, we'll all go "UGH" :P
then, we'll walk to class usually gossiping abt someone >D
when we sampai Nad & Deborah's class, i'll say "BYE NAD! BYE DEBORAH!"
and they'll say "BYE! :D"
then, Pik Leng & I will walk till we reach our class.
usually, Aqilah'll be there.
then, i'll borrow someone's book to copy my un-done homework and i'll do it while hearing the UN-HEARD announcements. :D
then, teacher'll comein,i'll say "ALAAAAAAAAAA D:"
usually,Sabrina'll come at this time and ask fr my homework.
i'll give her my book to copy :)
*lets skip to reccess*
usually,Nad or Kaeshini'll 'cop' the place :)
then, i'll come & buy food.
then, everyone'll come. eat talk eat talk.
then, Aisyah, Kaeshini, Eli & I would walk to class together, leaving the others behind :D
*now skip to masa balik*
i usually stayback, because i have cheer everyday except fr friday& sundays :D
then, usually at 5.30, i'll come home.
eat, mandi, homework and sleep.
so, thats wht i do everyday basically :S
well, except fr weekends la :)
okay, this is boring and a waste of my time T.T
so, bbye <3

No comments: