Saturday, March 28, 2009

KARYNA :D


hello :)
oh, thts karishma, beside me, btw. :)
*click fr a bigger image*
i haven't been online fr a LOOOOONG time O:
and, YES! i'm online now :') i feel awesome.
so, today, i didn't stayback because i didn't have cheer.
well, obviously i WANTED cheer, but i was kinda happy i didn't need to staybeck :D
HAHA, okayy, anyway, we had GOTONG-ROYONG just now :/
i cleaned *cough* up *cough* the bilik jahitan.
fine la, i didn't REALLY clean the place up, but semak ada ah :P
&&, i wrote and the table using CIF! 8D cif, btw is a type of soap (i think).
teehee. what else eh? O:
oh, cheer this week was FUN! :D
and it was the first time i went fr cheer in the gym :/
yes! it was fun! because i got to try new stunts etc :)
the gym itself is REALLY COOL O:
jap eh, i wanna go take my phone.
*walks to take the phone*
HAHA, okay, dah :D
hmm, anw, wht else eh, happened this week?
OH! RESULTS :S
man, i was bad :(
i got like, 86 (i think) fr math :(
and like, 77 fr BM D:
and, 87 fr science D:
and, 87 fr english D:
and, 79 fr geografi D:
and, 68 fr sejarah D:
pfft -.- teruk laa :( sheesh -,- i wanna know the other stuffs la! O:
OH!
AND I THINK I FAILED JAPANESE (teehee)
i got like 24/75. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :D
well, idc, i don't have any intrests whatsoever in japanese, anw :)
and, i can't quit -_-"

me : YOU KNOW WHAT? :D
mum : what?
me : I THINK I FAILED JAPANESE :D
mum : ITULAA TAK STUDY -.-
me : HAHA.
mum : tu la, next time, after every class, you have to STUDY!
me : mm, yeah.

HAHA, she said that the last exam, HAHA.
and well, i never did study :)
okayy, i berhasrat *cough* TO NOT FAIL NEXT TIME! :D
oh yeahh 8)
okay, hmm, i THINK thats all :)
so, bbye <3

No comments: