Saturday, April 25, 2009

GEDIK LITTLE CAT >:D


hello :)
that's Faifai -.- so gedik.
HAHA, anw, today, i dah school as usual.
learned, talked, gossiped. :)
after school, my mum fetched me (!) and we went to 7-eleven.
we wanted slurpee, BUT, NOOO THE SLURPEE WASN'T READY YET. -_-" haih /:
anw, then, i got home, ate.
i slept fr a while on the massage chair -.-
tiba-tiba my mum was like "tk nk ikut pergi sunway?"
and i was like, "mhm"
and so, i took a bath and changed.
we headed to sunway :)
my mum went to this massage place in sunway while my sister & i went around. -.-
HAHA, as usual, WENT TO DIVA :D
and bought ANOTHER set of the hippie bands fr my sister -.-
yes, the excact same ones i already have. HAHA.
oh, and a necklace too.
we also went to asian avenue.
bought a present fr Mai there. HAHA :D
then, we went to popular -.-"
because my sister had to get this chemistry book and i needed seventeen, HAHA.
walked around.
surprisingly, i still sakit kaki, eventhough i was wearing my Crocs ;O
stupid laa -.-
after like, um, idk, 2 (?) long hours, my mum finally finished. -__-"
went to Jco, bought doughnuts.
went home. booooring.
thts all la. haih :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.