Tuesday, April 21, 2009

google, you make me puke -.-

hello :)
I'm bored, so i'm going to blog about nothing again :)
anywayy, yesterday, i had TWO tuition(s) -_-"
i went fr Mrs. Tan first, after cheer.
i went there 45 minutes late. and i didn't even complete my hw yet. HAHA.
luckily, i have a *cough*nice*cough* teacher. >:D
when i got there, Huda was eating a cookie -_-" HAHHA.
nad & seri didn't come :( how sad :P <- righttttt -.-
anw, i did some work, etc etc. then, i went back home.
i watched some tv. i took a bath, and replied sms-es -___-
then, i waited fr my tuition teacher to come to my house -.-
i was hoping he'd not come :S
BUT HE DID D:
as usual, i didn't complete his homework either :DD
HE DIDN'T NOTICE ;O
because he didn't flip to the page :) HAHA.
then, i did my homework after tuition.
i did the math album thingy.
AND, WOAH, I KILLED A LOTTTT OF TREES :O
haha, i had to CUT, CUT, CUT, PASTE, PASTE, PASTE sooooo mny papers :/
haih. i even took pictures of the papers :P
i'll post the pictures when i'm at home, okaaay? -.-
kbyeees <3
yo

No comments: