Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OMGGGG

hello :)
i'm in school now :)
haha, ictl la, and, and teacher said "BUAT KERJA SENDIRI" >:)
well, she said "buat revision" la :S BUT, it's the same, kann? :DD
anw, i'm hungry :9 i 'terpengsan' just now :P
okaaaaay, OMGEE,
SARAH'S CAT, DOLLY (or something) IS SOOO FREAKING CUTE O.O

me & izaz : SARAH! KUCING YOU COMEL GILAA O.O
sarah : i know, just like me. :)
me : -.- my foot la -.-
izaz : NO, SERIOUSLY, COMEEEEEEEL O_O
sarah : i know, comel macam saraaaah ;D
me : -.- okaaaaay.

anyway, OH! MOTHERS DAY! :D
it was well, okay la.
gave my mother a card (pfft) and like, some bodyshop stuff -__-"
andd, malam, we went to ou :)
we were supposed to go to chillies, but AS USUAL, it was SUPERRR full :(
so, like, we went to italianesse -.-
i don't rly like italianesse -_-"

outside, while waiting fr a seat (you know, the 'please wait to be seated' kind)
sofeya : LAMANYAAAAAAA -.-
me : i know -_-
sofeya : i'm growing a penis heere -.-
me : ew, HAHA.
2 minutes later,
sofeya : OKAY, I'M GROWING A SECOND PENIS -.-
me : -___________-" ew, ewwww -.-


in italianesse,
me : i want to go to diva la.
my mom : go lah.
me : okay, bbye :)
in diva,
me : *looks at the stuff*
daddy : *comes*
sofeya : OH, LOOK, it's daddy >:)
me : HELLO, DADDY >:D *evil smile* ah, this necklace is SO nice. daddy, can you buy this fr me, please? :))
daddy : no.
me : ;( all, please?
daddy : *staring blankly into space*
me : o.o please?
daddy : fine la, ambiklah -.-
me : yay! thank youuu :D
aryana : can i have this?
daddy : take lah.
elyssa : can i have this? it's like, soo cuuute :)
daddy : finee, take it -_-"
sofeya : daddy, I WANT THIS,
daddy : okayy -.- *pays fr it*
me : thank you >:)
in the restaraunt,
my mom : you sucker ;p
daddy : -.- ;p

HAHA, pushoverrrr :P
yeah, my dad is a pushover :) and thts a good thing :D

OH! AND, AND, ANDDD,
i practiced piano fr 1 hour :')
tht was because it was river flows in you-yiruma :'DD
so nice :)

oh, just now, in class,
aqila : *drinks water (it had grapes in it)*
me : AQILAAA! GET THE GRAPES! :D
aqila : *drinks VIOLENTLY* *tercekik*
me : HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA 8DDD

oh, and, aqila strangled herself fr no reason -.-"
i think thts all la :P
i gtg.
karishma wants to see people's MySpaces >:D
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees :)

No comments: