Friday, September 18, 2009

I've got to breathe.

hello :)
so, my iPod is charging now, after like, soooooo long of not being used ;P
heee, it should be happy -.-
i'm actually just charging it so i can use it at my kampung -,- eeee.

anywaaay, today, i'm going to finish my geo folio, because i'm going to balik kampung in the afternoon tomorrow, and obviously i'll wake up in the afternoon, so yeah, and on Monday, i'm going to Bali till Friday, and on Saturday i'll be having ballet & piano and other shit(s) , so yeah.
better finish it up by today ;D
but, obviously, no luck -.- STUPID BLOGGER.
so, as some of you people may know, my grandfather passed away yesterday ;o
yes, i was shocked. will blog about that later.
oh, Soo Sun is so retarded,

Soo Sun : *calls me*
Me : hello?
Soo Sun : omg karyna! :D COOKING MAMA IS SO COOL :'D
Me : -_- HHAHAHA I TOLD YOU SO >:P
Soo Sun : *talks about it for so long*
Me : heee, loser lh you

oh, talking about Cooking Mama, i was playing Cooking Mama on the Nintendo Ds,

me : *plays*
cousin : ehh, Jija tk suka lh, Cooking Mama sebab haritu Jija main lepastu kena kill animals :(
me : -.- oh.
cousin : haritu Jija main kan, kena kill a turkey ;(
me : right.

my cousin is 7, and annoying.
anyway, since i was at my grandma's house, my cousins, Adam, Hazim, and Iman were wrestling -.-
they're 8, 5, and 4, btw -,-
OMG they wrestled so retarded-ly :P
Hazim was the referee, HAHA. Ew, he sucks lh.

hazim : OKAY, you have 5 more minutes to wrestle! 3,2,1 , STOP! :D

-.- aiyooo, so smart lh.
hazim is 5, and annoying. he is very ganas, too. oh, and he has like, superb english, for a 5 year old ;o he likes to merajuk, HAHA. he is veryyyyyyy dramatic.

other cousins : *plays, tk ajak dia*
hazim : nobody loves me, *cries*

HAHA -.- anyway, since my granfather passed away yesterday, my grandma had the tahlil thingy at her house, and the solat terwikh thingy at her house.
and omg, it was the first time i solat terwikh-ed this year ;o
i know, i'm so cool.
and yesterday was the first time i saw someone being buried.
and yesterday was the first time i solat jenazah-ed :OOOO
and yesterday was the first time i touched a dead body.
and yesterday, i think i cried more than 6 times ;o

after that, went to A&W, there were so little people even though it was only like 1.00am ;o
i mean like, people usually come at 1.00 am :o
so, yeah.
mhm, okay bye.
will update later.

No comments: