Thursday, September 10, 2009

Scream And Shout.

hello :)
so,
  • i want a new cat :[
  • i think i burnt my tongue eating ice cream D:
  • i ate ice cream for sahur ;o yes, i'm soooo cooooooool -.-
  • i want to watch The Orphan, HEEHEE ;P
  • i want to play Hotel 626 D:<
  • i loooove my friends
  • Muhammad Abdullah (HAHHAHA) is with my now, not with Yassh,
  • i didn't have tuition today.
  • i had ballet two days in a row.
  • my ballet exam is on the 29th, holy shiiiiiiiiito :o
  • i have school tomorrow.
  • two teachers officially hate me :'D and i hate them too lh.
  • my desk is cleaner. not so clean, but well, oky lh.
  • screw geo folio. idk wht to do :]
  • OMG NOO, SENI TEKAT IS WITH ME, NOW. EVERYONE IN MY GROUP HAS DONE IT, AND OOOMG IDK WHT TO DO LH -_-
  • I'M GOING TO ASK MY MOM TO DO IT FOR ME -,-

so, yeah, ehhey, i want to watch tv :]

No comments: