Tuesday, October 20, 2009

hello :)
so, today was a very boring day.
woke up really early, around 9.30 (?) , because i had to go for breakfast with my mom
yeah yeah malas nak blog.
so like, i practically studied the whole day. (HAHAHAH i'm lying)
no, i studied one chapter of geo, actually -.-
oh, oh, i cut my fringe, hihi :O
oh, and Andrew called me,

andrew : okay, let me ask you a KH question :D
me : -.- okaaaaaay.
andrew : who wrote the KH textbook, and wore a white tudung? ;D
me : -.- how the f am i supposed to know?
andrew : -_- nevermind, then ask me a sejarah question :D
me : um, okay? *takes the sejarah textbook* what's the name of the girl in the yellow tudung? :D
andrew : JOHARA BINTI ABDUL WAHAB!
me : o.o okaaaay. what's the name of the guy?
andrew : RIDZUAN BIN HASAN :D
me : ... The purple tudung woman?
andrew : m-m-mispari something?
me : -.- masariah bin mispari :P

haha, so yeah, now you know what andrew studies -_-
ooh, Hugh Clifford is so fiiiiiiiiiine :P heehee.

so yeaaah byeee <3
can't wait for the cheer season to start again -,-

No comments: