Monday, October 26, 2009

I've been waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

hello :)
Look ->

Click on it! O: Heehee. Tkpe, tkpe you won't understand it lh, haha.

Anyway, today I had breakfast with my family, and then went home to change for this cheer thingy in Tropicana City. Got there, the two flyers were there. Izaz came, all we had to do was scream for the gymnastics people. It was boriiiiiiiiing -.-

Mag : Karyna, don't look so bored, try to look interested !

Haha, so yeah. So, technically, i wasted 6 hours of my life screaming. Haha, it was okay lh, actually. Izaz came home with me, went online.

AND OMGGGGG I SAW THE GUITAR HERO METALLICA O: I was like "omgwtfbbqlol". Damn son, the guitar was freaking pretty. It was white with black pictures on it. At home,

Me : Daddy, I want the Guitar Hero Metallica.

My dad : -.-

My mom : Mhm, I thought you wanted Guitar Hero 5? Get that one lh. Or the band hero thing.

Me : Noooo D: I want Metallica! D:

So yeah, I hope my dad or mom gets it for me. But knowing them, I'll probably get it. I HOPE. *fingers crossed. Heehee. I don't really want the Band Hero nor the Guitar Hero 5, but well, okay lh. So yeaaaah. Omg, I need the Guitar Hero Metallica.

So yeah. I lost all of my sejarah notes & I don't have my science notes :) I love life.

No comments: