Sunday, October 4, 2009

Knocks you down.

hello :)
so, yay. i'm not going to the open house. i'm going to 'study' at home :]
haha. so yeaaah. i'm too lazy to download songs, eventhough i came online to download songs . i know, i'm so cool -.-
so, school has been okay, so far.
let's see, I love friends, as usual, haha.
okay, okay. idk wht to blog about now.

so, while walking to our classes after rehat, Aisyah & I were talking,

me : eh, Aisyah, did you notice *insertnamehere* forgot about us? like, masa rehat, she talks to H & M je?
aisyah : YES -_- new best friends kott.
me : -_- heh, i know right?

***

me : Pik Leng, look at *insertnamehere*. You see, she's with the senior. i bet kan, she's going to ignore me. tunggu je.
pik leng : really? try lh.
me : -.- betul lh. *walks in front of *insertnamehere*
*insertnamehere* : *ignores me & talks to the senior*
me : -.- see?



sheeesh.

anyway, Pn. Puteri is back to teaching us english, yay! :D
buuuut, we're learning about the phantom of the opera, for like, the what? 100,000 th time? -.-
and that's baaaaaaaaad, cause i hate that topic :[


OH, and yesterday was the first time Angela & Jasween went into the surau, LOL ;D
They followed Aqila, cause she wanted to pray. and so i followed them for fun.
OMG HAHAHA they were like jakuns :P


"why are there so many carpets?"
"sejadah lh bodoh"

HAHA. oh, and they hid from the ustazah's by hiding their faces in the agama magazines :P
ustazah passed by, AND TALKED TO HANNA (who was right next to Jasween & angela) BUT, didn't notice them. HAHA.
watching Aqila WIGGLE (hee) was funny ;P


anyway, Hannan said her dad said that if you talk on the phone, you'll get cancer o:
HAHA, idk if that's true, but well, she can't talk otp if her dad's around, LOL :P
oh oh, did you know that I am obsessed with AAR? ;) *coughhannamiracoughh*

hee.

(girlfriend magazine was on the massage chair)
daddy : *sits down* eh apa ni?
me : Daddy, read it! it's very interesting. you can pick out YOUR prom dress in it :DD
daddy : -.-
esha: daddy, nak baca.
daddy : no, i want to read it first ;D
me : o.o HAHAHAHHA.

oh, and ballet exam on Tuesday was okay (Y)
didn't do any stupid mistakes, hee. the freework was h-a-r-d O:
managed to do it, though.
and grade 6 is coooooool.

me : *angkat kaki 90 degrees, HAHAHA for this routine thingy*
teacher : Karyna, don't stand like that. you look rather uncomfortable. (in her typical english slang)
me : (in my head : OMG YOU THING I'D BE COMFORTABLE LIKE THIS?!) oh, okay.

oh, AND YOU KNOW, I RETYPED THIS STUPID POST THREE TIMES, SCREW INTERNET -.-

so yeah byee <3

i'm like a volcano, WOOSH :-)

No comments: