Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What a beautiful chocolate maaaaaaaaaaaaaan :D

hello :)
So, i took a quiz on Facebook about my top followers or something, it's so fake -.- Hahah. Cause I know Madiha stalks me morrrrre, HEEHEE >:D

hee, and if you're blind, click lh -.-

SEE! ADLINE LOOOOOOOVES MEEEEEEEEEEE :D No, seriously, haha. And Melissa loves me too, hahah.

Anywaaaaaaaay, school was okay. Everyone came, except for Atikah ): She's sick. Aww, so sad. We didn't learn at all. Had BM drama, I was someone called London, or something, ask Hanna lh -.- Haha. Our drama was called 'Perjalanan something something' haha, idk lh what it's called :D

Aaand, we got number three! ;D Not bad, since we started to bincang about it, like, FIVE minutes before we had to do the thingy, haha. Jasween was obviously very spastic. Hahah.

So yeah, byeeeeeee

No comments: