Tuesday, November 10, 2009

JERD THE NERD.

hello :)
So,
  • Skipped school.
  • Had tuition, Nad didn't come, despite me wasting my time calling her to ask her to come. Thank You -.-'
  • The nerdy nerd came for tuition >:) Me running away from him - How epic, kan, Seri? :)
  • Teacher asked him to sit next to us -.-
  • Seri & I couldn't stop giggling at him :P
  • My dad was in a bad mood when he fetched me from tuition.
  • He marah-ed me for getting bad marks for finals ):
  • He told my mom.
  • I got scolded for the second time today. How nice.
  • My mom blamed it on my too much-ness of phone calling-ness -.-
  • So, from now on, while studying, I can't text or call, FML.
  • Elyssa got into Sri Aman -___-
  • I have to make sure she doesn't join cheer.
  • Tina got into Sri Aman too :D

So, yeah. My life is so cooooooool -__- So yeah byeeeee

EH, I WONDER WHAT SCHOOL MELISSA GOT IN :DD Hartamas kott -,-

No comments: