Saturday, November 14, 2009

Me + You.

hello :)
So,
  • I'm going to write in bullet form, because i'm too lazy to type properly. && just because i'm cool liddat ;)
  • Anyway, had ballet and piano, but didn't go for cheer, because it was too late :(
  • People are starting to use 'Khinzir' -.- and that's reaaaaally annoying, okay.
  • Missing Fly's anniversary -.-" "Eyh, are you at ou?" EEEEE. -.-
  • Hey bitch, you reaaally think you know everything? Think again -.-

Anyway, there's this friend of mine, she told me she's sick of this person. She cried over this person, promised to never be with this person. She called me today, told me she was with this person -_- How annoying, really. I know you're reading this now, so hello girl. I'm not that evil to say your name, OGAY (;

  • OKAY, NOW FOR THE HAPPY STUFFS, AGAIN ;D
  • I have cheer this Monday, Tuesday && Thursday, ohyeaaaaah ;)
  • Class party on Monday, most probably bringing cupcakes.
  • 23rd, ohhhh 23rd, come nowwwwwwwww *keningkeningaqilahhanna* ;)
  • OMGGGGG SCHOOL'S GOING TO BE OVER :(
  • I'll miss 2 Hormat. Especially the windows :PP

So yeah. Too lazy to blog. So yeah byeeeeeeeee

No comments: