Thursday, December 17, 2009

Vous êtes grosse et laide.

hello :)

Karyna looks freaky here. Balqis' open house.

Anyway, I haven't blogged properly since a loooong time. So yeah. My house is very noisy. Aryana and her friend are playing Wii :( So yeah. Anyway, cheer was fun today! Spotted alot. Cause Sarah stupid grrrrl tk datang D:<>

After cheer, went straight to Curve with my mom. YES, IN A CHEER SKIRT, CHEER TSHIRT AND CHEER SHOES -.- It was veryyy akward okay. Ah, finally bought new drumsticks at Yamaha for Guitar Hero since Madiha lost my old ones -.-' So yeah. They're abit long, though. But like, those'll do -.- Anywaaaay, ate. Was supposed to go to Sunway with Farah but it was already late D: So sorry Farah! D: I'll go out the next tme, I promise! D:

So yeah. Anyway, tuition starts tonight. The teacher's coming here at liiike, 8.00, it's 6.59 now D:< :)

Aaaand, I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO

SORRY, FARAH :(

No comments: