Tuesday, May 11, 2010

DEAR ALIAHCOOLZAINI,

hello :)
ALIAH, HI HI HI I'M HAVING PROBLEMS
WITH THE VIDEOS. CANNOT EVEN UPLOAD LIKE WTF?!
-.- So sorry. I'll keep on tryyyyying k :(

Anyway, today passed super quickly. After assembly, we had the student council whatever shit you call it thingy. And omg, it was so .. fun O: But scary at the same time! Like, the seniors were yelling at the juniors and vice versa. Een, Nad habil and I were like ... O: , lol. So yeah. Ok fine, maybe we were laughing just a little bit. but yeaaah.
Dear seniors if you read this,

I'm saying sorry on behalf of her k k k k :( Don't hate us. We try to be nice to you guys. But well, some people don't, lol. I mean, I try to be nice to most of the seniors, excluding prefects, AHAHA. Cause well, you know, prefects are .. prefects -_- HEHE.


So yeah. Ok fine. that was the only interesting thing that happened today. Ayu was emo :/ Grr. So yeah. I need to study :@ Oh yaaa, I skipped gym today D: No transport, went for photography instead, eventhough I think they kicked me out, HAHAHA whatever.

Byeee

No comments: