Sunday, June 20, 2010

Meow

hello :)
So hi people. Excited to go to school yet? HAHAHAHA. I'm not. Ew ew ew ew. I do not want to face homework again :/ Speaking of homework, i'm not done with my homework yet, hehehe. But it's okay. Seni je. And like, seni is boring. And I don't like boring stuff :) So yeah hahaha.

Anyway, yesterday was a super boring day. Had cheer and ballet in the morning, followed by my cousins birthday. OMG I swear I could die k. It was sooooo boring. But I had to stay there for like, er, 6 hours (?) :( And like, my battery was low, so I couldn't text nor call anyone :'( Hm, so sad hahaha. Went back home at 10 something. Sofeya had her bbq thing. Her friends were so bising O: Haha. I was surprised the neighbours tk marah or anything. Omg I swear I was laughing when they were playing guitar hero :'D SO FUNNY HAHAHAHA. I mean, they tried to be screamo or something, lolololol. But tk jadi lh, hehehe. Damn son, I hope whoever sang yesterday tk baca this. Hahaha. Guess what? I'm Siti nao >D (HAHAHAHAHA). No, seriously. LOL inside joke ehehehe.

Anyway,

HAPPY FATHERS DAY, DADDY!
I love you :D Sorry I don't have a photo of you here, i'm too lazy to cari one. But but but I still love you k? Thanks for everything, hehehehe. Btw, I want iPhone 4g. Thank you! :)

Daddy : Eh close the door pls. *watches world cup
Me : -_- k. *closes*. NOW, WHAT DO YOU SAAAY? :D
Daddy : GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! 8D
Me : -__- WHAT DO YOU SAY?!
Daddy : GOOAAAL :D
Me : DADDY WHAT DO YOU SAY?!?!?! D: SAY LH THANK YOUUU D:
Daddy : sama - sama. :D
Me : -_- omg so annoying. *goes away.

I know you can be annoying and sometimes lame, but it's okay :D All dads are like that, hehehehe

Okokokokok I have tuition later. I don't like it at all :( Btw my birthday's comiiiiiing~ Yeaaay. Kbye.

No comments: