Tuesday, June 15, 2010

SHAKE THAAAAAAAT AHAHHAA

Look what I drew for the dinosaur >@
hello :)
So hi people. How have your holidays been? I know I enjoyed mine. Hehehe. Sorry for the lack of updates, i've been pretty lazy to blog. I don't even know what to blog about anyway. In my chatbox, 'lala' (are you kaeshini -.-) asked me to blog about London. But please lh, it's too long. I've got better things to do than type and type and type and type ;) Hehehe. But like,

PRIMARK IS THE BOMB (Y) :'D

I swear. Ok that's all. Hehe. Oh, did I tell you that I finally went on my msn after prolly 3 months of not going online there, hehe. Adha made me do it. So sad. I bet she's eating right now >D HEHEHE. Oh, I met Obama btw. And Shakespear. And also Miley Cyrus And other people. HAHAHAHAHA i'm serious. Oh oh oh I bought a Hannah Montana book and towel and spray and other Hannah Montana shit tau HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :'D Face it, i'm cooool :) So yeah. Hm, I have cheer till 6.30 tomorrow. Wish me luck ! xx

I TOLD YOU I MET SHAKESPEAR BAHAHAHA.
Btw, ignore the M&S plastic ahh, my mom bought something and I had to be the bibik to hold it :( HAHAHA.

No comments: