Sunday, January 23, 2011

:D

hello :)
First of all, meet my favourite cheerleaders ! And second of all, look at Hannan's face HAHAHAHA. Hot kan, hahaha taaau, hot sangat sangat.

Ok so like, sorry for the lack of updates, as if anyone cares. Too busy with school and cheer. Eversince school started, i've only gone back at 2, like twice :S Haha. My life so busyyyyy hahaha (CEH BIG BOSS LIKE THAT LOL) ! But I think last year lagi packed kot. So yeah.

Monday 
School 7.30-2.00 - Gym 3.00 - 4.30 - Addmath tuition 8.00 - 9.30.

Tuesday 
School 7.30-2.00 - Cheer 2.30 - 4.30 - Blue house practice 4.30 - 6.00 - Ballet 6.00 - 7.30.

Wednesday 
School 7.30 - 2.00 - AND THEN FREEDOM WOOHOO. Ok no actually I have KP but er er er HAHAHAHA you can't really expect me to go for that lol.


Thursday
School 7.30 - 2.00 - Cheer 2.30 - 5.00 - Sejarah tuition 8.00 - 9.30.

Friday 
School 7.30 - 1.00 - Bio tuition 6.30 - 8.00.

Saturday 
Ballet - 8.30 - 10.00 - Piano 12- 1.

Sunday 
Guitar

So yeah #sadlyf hahaha. I know most people are busier but alalaaaa haha whatever sedih ok. Ini also tak termasuk chemistry and physics tuition yet but seriously tho I can't find a good chem / physics teacher ughghghghghhhhh fail lah :'( So yeah HEHE,

And guess what? I went for KP on Wednesday, last week :p HAHAHA. It was ... SO HOT AND BORING, seriously omg. We played games, luckily no kawad. AHAHAHAHA gosh I feel so cool hehe. I went with Habs LOLOL. So yeah we're planning to change to bomba next week since like, lots of people say all the meetings are usually cancelled :D Hehe. Pun boleeeh (Y)

And oh screw all these asrama shits. Two of my favourite people are leaving Sri Aman cause of it. Nik is going to SBP, in JOHOR. JOHOR. I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING. JOHOOOOOOOR. And everyone knows that Johor is like at the EEEEEEEEND of Malaysia :( Alalaaa sedihnya. That means, I won't be able to see her often. And school won't be the same again. No more kampung club. Ugh, I mean i know it's already falling apart since, idk .. everyone doesn't seem to care anymore :'( But without her, OMG. k whatever. And next, Ecah is going to TKC. Ikr wowowowww bagus hehe. Cause yknw tkc is good and all, but HELLLOOOO IT'S STILL FAR AWAY FROM SRI AMAN D: And mhmmm, cannot see her often too. The tablemates will miss her omg. No one to complain about the smallest things and stuff :/ Haih. Sad, sad.

Ok i'm bored. Goodbye!
xx

No comments: