Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's been 3 months.

hello :)
So, it has been about 3 months since I last updated my blog. I don't know why I suddenly feel like keeping my blog alive .. but I just do hehehehe. Honestlly speaking I miss blogging every single day. I miss ranting about my life, telling people what I did on that day and stuff.. I mean like I know no one would actually care but hehehehe don't care. So like yeah. Here I am :-)

So it's the 8th of December and obviously school holidays have started. I really don't feel the whole ooo holiday feeling yknw hahahahhaa :-( I mean during the past holidays, I would sleep late and wake up late. But now, I sleep late and wake up early . I have been really busy with things like cheer, ballet and tuition :\ Hahaha lol boo to the last part hahahahaha -_- So like hmm yeah another 3 weeks till school reopens and what have I done?

Things Karyna Has Done During The Holidays

  • Stone
  • Go to New Zealand
  • Go for Kem Tahan Lasak
  • Cheer all day and night
  • Stone
  • Stone
  • Stone
  • Go out with friends
  • Stone
  • Waste time
  • Stone
And hmmmmmm yeah you basically get what I mean. Anyway, cheer jam is in a few days and I am excited :-D Yay ! ahaha cant wait to meet new cheerleaders and try out new skills ! Hahahaha it's cool since everyone in D*Starz will be going hehe. And you know, I have a new stuntgroup :-* I love them ! They're Alisya, Sabrina Ho and Navini yayayayayyayyyyy. So yeah ok i'm bored and I shall continue later, goodbye !


These fools I spent 11 days with

No comments: