Friday, February 27, 2009

at last -.-


hello :)
those kittens WERE my cats btw.
i've not been online fr a looong time,
and a LOT has happened this week.
malas nak cerita :]
oh,
me : i took yr womens weekly tau to schl fr sivik!
mom : oh, okay.
me : and i ddnt take it back tau, im leaving it there.
mom : oh, okay.
me : you know why? :DD
mom : why?
me : because, my friend, ANGELA likes reading the part 'my boss is a sadist in bed' so, i'll leave it fr her!
mom : is she the one who came here tht day? o:
me : yeah :p
mom : tell her she's SICK -.- HAHAHHA.
me : HAHA, okay! >:D

so, angela, my mom say's yr sick! :DD teehee,
anw, i now love kacau-ing jasween!
she's so funny la :p
you shld hear hw she talks, its so, FUNNY!
anw, tday, i ddnt hv cheer, idk why, bt we ddnt :(
haha, at least i got to balik awal frm schl!
oh, i just studied like, sejarah, OH MY GOD, it was confusing -_-"
okay, i gtg. bye.

1 comment:

alyssa:) said...

ur cats???
cutenyerrrr!!!