Friday, March 6, 2009

she brings fleas to my bed :x


hello :)
i haven't been online fr a looong time, because you know la, i cnt go online on weekdays and stuff like tht -_-"
ANW, today was the last day exams! :DD
i was SOO HAPPY :'D haha, because i got to go online la -.-
so, todayy during geografi exam,

*a squirrel runs into my class frm no where*
everyone : AAAAHHHH! D: *everyone runs around including angela* *but i dont la*
teacher : girls -.-
*ariel JUMPS on eishatur's chair*
teacher : GIRLS! settle down, now, remember! the squirrel is more afraid of you ppl than you ppl are afraid of them! :D
everyone : -__-"

HAHA. anw, afterthat, i had japanese exam -.- HARDDD D:
then, i wanted to go fr cheer, but takde :(

oh, 2 days ago,

my dad : *eating a fortune cookie* eh, why is there a paper in this? o:
me : its a fortune cookie la, mak cik oii -.-
my dad : ohh,
sister : wht does YR fortune say? :D
my dad : HAHAHAHAHAHHA *shows the HALF-EATEN paper*

YES, HE DID EAT THE PAPER -_-"
sheesh, HAHA, so, hmm, the past week was torture, well duuhh, EXAMS -.-
the hardest, i think was, er,BM D:
omgee, *shakes head*
HAHA.
oh, oh, i remember this,
in class, last year,

me : * drinks water till my mouth is full*
karishma : -______-"
me : *starts to laugh STILL with my mouth full of water*
karishma : YOU BETTER NOT SPRAY THE WATER ON ME! >:(
me : * laughs HARDER*
karishma : O_____O
me : *puts my hand on my mouth and TRIS not to spray it on karishma *
karishma : WOI! D:<
me : *laughs HARDDDDDD! *
karishma : O_____o
me : * tak tahan to keep the water in my mouth so, the water comes out like a waterfall frm my mouth onto karishma's baju kurung *
karishma : EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! D:
me : HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA 8D sry ;/
karishma : EE, HAHA * laughs*

im SORRY! D: haha,
at least i ddnt spray it on her face kann? :P
my friend sprayed it on her face once, btw :}

okay, OH, BYE! i gtg -_-"
my mum suruh tidur :(
bye! :D

No comments: