Friday, March 6, 2009

oh my,


hello :)
tht was just a random picture, btw :)
credits to dreamworld & aisyah! :DD
i gtg, will be back later!
i need to do stuff first :]

*edited*
HELLO AGAIN! :D i edited this post so i dnt need to do a new one o.o
HAHA, okayy, today, i have a lot of time to blog, soo, i'm going to blog abt my day :]
and, its okay, i don't write a lot.
so, today, i woke up at 6.30 (?) and took a bath, brushed my teeth, put on my uniform, put on my kancing, the interact badge, took RM50 fr schl, prayed, then i ate :)
but, obviously, pagi-pagi i'm so un-bersemangat to eat so, i ddnt eat much :)
then, i headed straight to school.
as usual, waited at the pondok ilmu with nad, pik leng, deborah, and sarah.
when the bell rang, we walked to class.
in class, we had 1 hour of nthng! o:
best gilaa! ;) i was busy talking to pik leng, karishma, jasween, soo sun, yasshene, sabrina.
then, masa math, teacher ddnt teach, she just asked us to do somthing tht involves the calculator.
so, i gave sabrina my calculator cause she ddnt brng hers, and i read my book behind my textbook 8)
okayy, anw, then, it was rehat, as usual, munchmunchmunch.
then, i went to class.
we did choral speaking! :D best gilaa our script thing!
HANNA & ANGELA buat :p
then, we played concentration (thnks, nad!)

'lets play *clapclapclap*,
concentration *clapclapclap*,
no repeats *clapclapclap*,
or hesitation *clapclapclap*,
karyna goes first *clapclapclap*
seri goes last *clapclapclap*
the topic is *clapclapclap*,
*insert topic here*

then, you sebut la all the stuff related to tht word la! :p
ish, sry la, i dnt remember the words :/
SHORT TERM MEMORY, i suppose :S
okayy, then, we had kh :)
during kh, i sat with pik leng, karishma, soo sun, jasweeeeeeeen.
HAHA, we talked, we sang -.- and i copied soo sun's work :}
oh, i got my kh marks, 32/40 -.- but, i guess thts okay since i hentam like, half of it 8)
i'm good at hentaming (ee, perasan -.-) ;p
first, i got 33/40, but then tgk tgk teacher marked a question wrongly :]
i, KARYNA ILLIYYIANA BT SUHAIMI BIN ISA BIN ISHAK, was so baik & JUJUR (haha) so, i told teacher :)
then, teacher merit-ed me +5 because i was 'jujur' -__-" :D
NGEHEHE.
then, i went home, my mum ambik me o:
at home, i went online terus, ate, took a bath, pray and here i am -__-'
boring kan my day? -,-
HAHA, wtvr la, idk wht to blog abt already, so, BBYE! <3

No comments: