Sunday, September 13, 2009

Don't know where i'm going to.

hello :)
so, i want to blog about today hahaha okay so i woke up really early for ballet, danced. it was boring hahaha then i went home and had piano, wait no, before that i took a bath ahha nice oneee. then the people renovating (?) my house said they were going to do something to the stairs so i had to go down hahaha i brought my piano stuff and so i went down had piano. it was bloody boring , then after piano i didn't know what to do, since my stuff was all upstairs, even the tv and the computer(s) and the laptop and everything else, so i did nothing hahaha, no seriously. then i slept haha then i woke up then i did my homework haha. i was fcking bored lke omg luckily Soo Sun saved me, thank you biatch <3 she called me, talked talked talked talked talked then Syairah texted me, texted blablabla then i went upstairs, eventhough they wer not done with the stairs because i couldn't stand not doing anything downstairs so yeah hahaha, and here i am blogging. wow nice okay bye.

xx

No comments: