Monday, September 14, 2009

I've got troubled thoughts.

hello :)
So, i woke at 2.30pm, because my dad, yes, dad, was like "wake up lh" -,-
heh, my mom didn't wake me up this time, because she went shopping.
so, yeah. then, i started on my homework.
omg, i had to do 10 freaking pages of geo ;0
then, i did my seni tekat.

and now, i'm currently doing my geografi folio :'D
HEEHEE, i know, sooooo rajin.
but well, most of my classmates have already started a long time ago, some of them have already finished -.-
i have to do this shit in 4 days :O

HOLY CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP, HOW LH? O.O

*freaks out*
OKAY OKAY BYE. I WANT TO DO MY FOLIO D:
OMG OMG OMG OMG I HAVEN'T FINISHED MY SENI TEKAT D:
KARYNA IS GOING TO DIE.
so yeah. Byee.

hee, it rhymes (; bye && die, HAHAHHA SOOO FUNNY :'D

No comments: