Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Would Just Stand And stare.

hello,
  • I hate the fact that my exams results are bad. And when i mean bad, i mean real bad. Last year, i only got 1 B, This year .. well, mhmm :/
  • I hate the fact that i'm in japanese. That makes my report paper (? -.-) thing look even worse than it already is.
  • I hate the fact that I can't concentrate in japanese. Other people can.
  • I hate the fact that my friends are smarter than me.
  • I hate the fact that people in my class are super smart.
  • I hate the fact that I don't give a damn about japanese.
  • I hate the fact that I hate japanese.
  • I hate the fact that my sejarah is getting worse.
  • I hate the fact that no matter how little they study, my friends always get a's for their exams.
  • I hate the fact that my mom expects many a's from me.
  • I hate the fact that I may not be able to join cheer next year.
  • I hate the fact that my friends study japanese.
  • I hate the fact that I became worse in well, everything this year.
  • I hate the fact that I almost failed my piano exam.
  • I hate the fact that I don't practice the piano anymore.
  • I hate the fact that my memory got worse.
  • I hate the fact that my mom's coming for open day.
  • I hate the fact that there'll be PMR, next year.
  • I hate the fact that I never ever understood accounts.
  • I hate the fact that I need to study during the holidays.
  • I hate the fact that i'm stupid.

Bye.

No comments: