Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'M A MERMAID 8D

hello :)

Aisyah : Kan best, if we live in Word World :D
Me : .. o_o ?
Aisyah : What? You guys don't watch Playhouse Disney? -.-

***
Me : You know what? :D
Aisyah : What?
Me : Err, I WANT TO BUY A BOMB :D
Aisyah : AHAHA why -.- ?
Me : I want to bomb the school, hihi :P

Hehe, I love Aisyah

Me : Blablablablabla nanti my kasut terpelanting! :D
Mag : What's terpelanting? o.o
Me : -__-

Hehe, I love Mag

My mom : Can I change the cow's moo-ing sound in Farmvill to another sound?
Aryana : -__-
My mom : Nak lagu Lady Gaga or something :D
Aryana : -__-

***
My mom : You're not going to see err, Man Loves Boys ke? o.o
Me : O________O ? OH HAHAAHHA BOYS LIKE GIRLS, LH HAHAHAHA :'D
My mom : Oh, right, hihi :$

Hehe, I love my mom

So yeah. I'm a mermaid, btw :]

Michaelle : Are you okay, Karyna?
I mean, yre not your usual self anymore during cheer.
You're not as perky as you used to be.

No comments: