Friday, March 12, 2010

I hate BM.

hello :)

Guess whaaaaat? Today was the last day of the exams, yay. Lazy to talk about that, hehe. Tomorrow, perhaps? Lol. Aaaaand today was also Lissa and Kaii 's birthday! :D Omg they're old!


So fiiiiirst,

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY, LISSA


Sorry this picture's very blur, but this was the only one with you in it :( Anyway, I love you, BPFL :) As I said in my text earlier, yre the BEST base partner in the whole wide world :D Ai lap yuuuu!

Nextttt,

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY, KAII

Hi Kaii (: I like your hair, HEHEHE! ;p And if you look closely, you can see Lissa in the background playing the guitar, lol :P So yeah. Kaiiii, we're not that close, BUT I STILL LOVE YOUUUUU :D And did I mention how much I love your hair? Lol so yeah. I love youuu! :D

So yeah people. I have school tomorrow. I'm so excited -.-; Lol. I had tuition just now, after cheer. Cheer was cool. I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE OUR ROUTINE >D Lol so yeah. Byebye

Lissa : Karyna, your text was so sweet tau last night, hehe. I saved it in my new phone :P
Me : Aww, HEHEHEHE :')

SHE GOT NEW PHONE. I OSO WAAAAN :'(

No comments: