Saturday, March 6, 2010

IT'S JK DAAAAAAY :D

hello :)
So like, I just got back from cheer and tuition, will be having tuition later o: Haha. I know rightzz? So sad kan my life. Haha. Anyway, you knoww, Aisha's lip / gum thingy got hit by a flyer, and her bone's exposed by her gum o.o Like damn sonn, haha. Oh, and she wiped her blood with her pinafore top. It was so bloody o: Haha scaraaaaaay. Lol.

Anyway, omggg don't you just feel like slapping someone? -.-; Well, I know I do. Pfffft.

Hm, formspring has been .. nice to me (?) Lol idk ahaha :p Oh oh,

Me : Ee! Apa niiii? D: *points to Izaz's scar thingy on her arm*
Izaz : -__-; Oh, it's this penyakit thingy tauuu. Amiza and Sofia dah dapat >;D
Me : .. O.O OMG AAAAH D: TIPUUUU! Imaaaaan, DOES IZAZ REALLY HAVE A PENYAKIT KULIT BERJANGKIT? D:
Izaz : -__-; I tipu jee.

Haha, stupid girl :p Anywaaaay, didchu know I did accounts all by myself? :') You know how membanggakan that is? HEHEHE. Cause like since form 2, I never got it. Har harrrzz. OH OH OMG HAHAHAHA,

Fara : *sits on me* *sings to me* *touhces my face*
Teacher : *walks in* o_o ?! Apa kamu buat?! Berasmara ke? -.-;
Me : GO AWAY FARA D:
Fara : *keeps on doing it* *stops* AAHHHH D:
Me : -__-; Hahaha.
Teacher : Kamu niii. Kalau lelaki dan perempuan ok lh sikit. Ini sama jantina. Pelik laaa -.-
Me : -__-; FARAAAA haha.

So yeah. She's very weird, hihi. Anywaaay, I wanna eat something. Byebye!
Will update after March test HAHAHAHA. I'm serious k :@ *serious face :)
BYE.

No comments: