Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just laik daaaat

Oooh, check thaaaat out :P

hello :)
So I know I just posted to last post like 3 seconds ago, but I need to blog about today. I know, no one wants to read about my day, but like, no one asked you to. So yeah, anyway, we had cheer.

MY REMPITZZZ WERE THERE :')
Yay, Iqffa and Nik.

Then, went to Times Square w Sam's mom. Got there, met up with the rest of the cheer peoplezz. Went to eat with Hanna G and Sarah at this Thai restaurant. ALL the other girls went to Kenny Rogers, but I didn't want to eat chickeeennn :S Rehearsed for the KL Open performance. LILO GOT HERSELF A NEW BOYFWENZZ! Haha. I swear that guy was so freakyyy. Lazy to talk about him, cause it's a loong story, hehe. Blablabla.

Walked around with Aisha, Mag && Megan to look for stuff for the performance, found nothing at all. So we walked to Pavi, found the shirts, but there were only 14, and we needed 15 D; Sakit hati okay. Haha. Megan jinxed it ;( Haha. So yeaaaah. Went back w Aisha's driver, blablabla. My mom fetched me, ate at this Kopitiam, bought bubble tea, hehe. Earlier in the day, Mag, Megan & I were craving for it.

So I texted Mag ;
"OM NOM NOM, HI MAG :D I GOT MY CHOCOLATE BUBBLE TEA, HEHEHE BE JEALOUS, LOL :D" (or something like that lh, haha)

And you know what she replied? ;( Uhh, wait my phone died and i'm lazy to charge it and see what she wrote, so i'm just going to type what I remember she told me, lol)
"HI KARYNA. OH SORRY, I FORGOT TO TEXT YOU I GOT MY BUBBLE TEA BECAUSE I WAS TOO BUSY ENJOYING MY HONEY DEW BUBBLE TEA. OM NOM NOM :3"

Haha, BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRN -.-; So yeah. Oh, did I tell you we walked around Pavi in baju cheer? How memalukan is that -.- Lol so yah. Byeeeee

No comments: