Saturday, May 1, 2010

Stupid people nowadays :(

hello :)
Sorry for the lack of updates, lol. As if anyone cares kan, hahaha. Anywaaay, let's see what happened this week, :D

First of all, teacher changed our places. I used to sit at the back of the class, but now .. I'M INFRONT OF THE TEACHERS DESK LIKE !@%#$&^!@%#!!! D: Omg can die lh. Haha. I'm sitting with my new friend, AMANDA *evil laugh >:D HEHEHE I love her I swear, her stories are so funny can die k :p I was laughing non - stop (': Oh, behind me is Aisyah and Fara :D Yeaay, I was so scared i'd be separated from Aisyah, but teacher was kind enough :) Hm, sitting in front of Fara is so fun, I swear. And therefore, I made her one of my new bestfriends , ahaha. I even have her SEKOLAH KAJANG student card thingy in my purse right now (': I 'borrowed' it. But like, I just told her 1 hour ago that I was going to keep it till i die .. she didn't seem to care , so whadevaaar.

OH! OH! We made a dance AND a name for our new tablemates (Amanda, fara, Aisyah and Karyna) its .. AMANDA AND THE F.A.K'S :D geddit? lol. Nvm.

Moving on,
I had cheer every single day till 5.30 this week. And omg I feel so healthy -.- *rolls eyes. Actually I do. hahahahaha (sarcastic laugh) :p So yeah. So tiring k. We're practicing for the competition tomorrow! :O Omg, i'm supposed to be sleeping over in Lilo's house, but lazy ah abit, hihihi. So i'll go to her at 6.00am tomorrow, HAHAHAHA to do hair, btw -.- Lol. Anyway, I hope I don't forget to bring anything tomorrow like omgggg. I'm secretly nervous, HEHEHE. And hopefully we can win? :( Cause we've been practicing like OMG. Haha seriously.

While eating in school ;
Aisha : Okay girls, eat at this table, we can mark the dance and the cheer and stuff while eating.
Us : O_______O *middle finger*

HAHAHAHHA so yeah :p Hm, I can't imagine how practices for cheer '10's going to be like, well, I don't want to imagine it :/

Okay, I forgot what I wanted to blog about, I swear o.o Uh, nvm then. OH OH OH,

HI AZMINA. I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS.
I'M SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR HEAD, HEHEHE.
I DIDN'T MEAN TO ACCIDENTLY BANG INTO IT K? K! :D
So yeah. Kesiaaaan dia hihihi.

Me : Faraaa ;D Act like a cat :D :D
Fara : *gedik gedik* MEOW MEOWWWW everyone wants to buy me :D
Me : -.- ew.
Fara : Cause i'm a pussycat doll :D

HAHAHAHA lol. Omg she's sick you know :( Get well soon, budakxxxx kajang :)) Okay, I need to sleep now. Have to wake up at 5.00 tomorrow ._. Sleep tight, losers!

And, just imagine if someone you love died? :)

No comments: