Monday, March 14, 2011

Oh baby you're a classic,

hello :)
Meet Sarah and Nad
  • Day 1: Ten random facts about yourself.
  • Day 2: Nine things you do everyday.
  • Day 3: Eight things that annoy you.
  • Day 4: Seven places you like to shop at.
  • Day 5: Six songs that you’re addicted to.
  • Day 6: Five things you can’t live without.
  • Day 7: Four memories you won’t forget.
  • Day 8: Three words you can’t go a day without using.
  • Day 9: Two things you wish you could do.
  • Day 10: One person you can trust.


So hey there, I decided to do that. Lol. So now, I will start on the first one!

Ten random facts about Karyna Illiyyiana binti Suhaimi :D
  1.  I do have an Illiyyiana in my name but most people don't know that since my facebook name is Karyna Suhaimi and like I don't put the Illiyyiana there cause it's hard to spell and like people wouldn't know how to spell it lawl did that make any sense? :(
  2. I do not like having free time, hehe. I know, weird. I like being busy with activities. Sampai malam pun takpe lah haha. But seriously free time for me = a day wasted LAWL.
  3. I can't wait to stop ballet, omg! Hahaha. Yes, I do not actually like ballet but sadly my mom does not let me stop until I finish my inter - foundation :( ... which will be in a year or so -.-
  4. I joined cheer when I was in form 1, and no, I did not even want to join LOL. I actually wanted to join BADMINTON BAHAHAHA. But my mom asked me to, and I was like -.- oh well. And then I forced Aisyah to join and boom, here I am :D
  5. I like to tweet! Haha, I can tweet all day, tweet all night ~ woohooo.
  6. I collect coloured pens, hehehe.
  7. I don't know why but I have like 5 pairs of black flats, yes I know why do I need 5 pairs of flats that look alike?! But HAHAHAHA sorry lah :S
  8. I LIKE SHOES. OH WAIT NO, I LOVE SHOES. I LOVE SHOES MORE THAN I LOVE CLOTHES I THINK LOL WOOHOO HAHAHAHHAA.
  9. I love extra co-curricular activities! :-) I know most people are like ughghghhhghghghh kena stayback for ______ , but like hahaha oh well. I love house practices! It's so fun.
  10. And last but not least, I hate school. I only like seeing my friends, lol. 
So yeah, that's all. So boring HEHEHE. Whatever. And oh, you know that day during ballet, teacher went out of class for awhile to get something. And then Yee Lee, Zoey and I had a brilliant idea >:D

Me : EH YOU GUYS LET'S CHANGE THE TIME ON THE CLOCK TO 5 MINS EARLIER SO THAT WE CAN GO HOME EARLY WOOHOO.
Yee Lee : OMG OMG LET'S ! :D Zoey you check k, look outside incase teacher comes in, Karyna also!
Us : EHEHEHEHEHE Okokok

So then, Yee Lee changed the time. And she put it back fast but then it was senget -_- Lol. And guess what?! OUR PLAN WORKED HAHAHAHA! We went back home early :') Omg hahaha that joyful moment LOL. Yes yes, we all hate ballet thaaaaaat much. So yeah, we're planning to do that every week so we can go home earlier and earlier :-D


    Goodbye! xx

    No comments: