Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day ii

hello :)
So i'm going to sambung my 10 days thing, hehehe rajin kan.

Day 2 : Nine things you do everyday.
  1. Brush my teeth, mandi and stuff. Haha obviously it's the first, lol. 
  2. Check my phone! :D Hahaha seriously, I turun katil je, check my phone for texts and stuff. If I don't have a text, sad Karyna will be sad, so obviously I looooove waking up to texts. Well obviously unless if it's from Hotlink or something -.-
  3. Salam and say byebye to my mom and dad before going to school! Hehehe i'm such a nice kid, LAWL. 
  4. Complain! HAHAHA Yes yes I do complain alot, ALOT, ALOT! Tak sah one day kalau tak complain :-D But obviously everyone complains right, so yeah.
  5. Talk and talk and talk and talk and talk I LOVE TALKING I SWEAR I CAN TALK ALL DAY AND TALK ALL NIGHT IF I COULD. I CAN TALK TO ANYONE ANYWHERE ABOUT ANYTHING HEHEHE. It's so fun, hehe.
  6. LAUGH! :D I laugh alot. I can laugh whenever even if nothing's funny, HAHA. I have this habit of laughing whenever teachers are scolding the class or scolding my friends and I. It's so annoying cause I have to try and stop. Lol. I laugh alot during class, thanks to my gang belakang HEHE. And obviously during recess too, haha. My tablemates are the best! They're so lame, it has become funny, lawl.
  7. Tweet! Haha as mentioned in the post before this, I love tweeting! :D I tweet after school, usually talking about school and complaining, lol. So fun fun fun cause you can talk to yourself and no one even cares.
  8. Kemas buku before I start on my homework! Haha I can never ever do my homework in peace unless I have already kemas-ed my bag. I always have this tak-sempat-kemas-buku-and-bringing-the-wrong-books-for-the-day phobia :( And I don't like it! Haha so yeah basically homework ain't as important as bringing the right books to school everyday for me :D
  9. Text people! Hahaha I love texting haha like got no life liddat. But seriously I don't think I have ever gone a day without texting, lol.
Hehehe lol yeah that's it! Actually ada banyak lagi just that I'm too lazy to think. So yeah. I just got back from cheer practice and I am very tired, our pyramid was a success and I'm very very proud of Lissa, Jeni and Neesha ! :-) We're the power stunt group, hehe. So yeah. And Jeni stepped on my face, lol. No surprise there. Hm I have ballet for 2 hours followed by a dental appointment and I am not excited at all -_- Who would be excited for that? Aiyoo.

And btw, I think i'm obsessed with cooking games on my phone HAHAHAHHAHA :'D So fun! I have been cooking for people on twitter for the past two days and yes it has been really fun! Check out my menu down there! Woohoo! So yeah i'm sleepy and I wanna sleep.


Goodbye!

No comments: