Wednesday, June 17, 2015

17th June, 2015.
4:25am.

It's been two days since my life in KYSB, as well as my first year degree ended. It was nice seeing everyone else ending things on a good note, laughing and smiling and having a good time. It was nice. Stress-free :)

Life lately has been a rocketship ride. One minute you're flying high in the clouds, enjoying every second you have up there, living life the way you want it to be, and the next minute, you're plummeting towards the ground, holding on to every last chance you have only finding out you've ended up in between rocks, trying your best to get out of the mess you're in.

Finals went really badly...as usual. I go through literally the same cycle during each and every final examination, where i'd get too lazy, or too distracted to study and actually do well. As for this year, it was the latter. My brain was in such a daze, my mind was filled up with things it should not have been filled with, and my whole study mood was g o n e. Tried my best to concentrate and focus on important things, but when you're alone, and everything is quiet, you tend to overthink. And that's probably what destroyed me the most. Overthinking. However, as days passed by, maybe one day before finals, my study mojo came back....a bit too late. Anyhow, hoping that everything goes well and InsyaAllah in 2 weeks i'll be flying off to my next destination to further my studies with a bunch of people I have slowly adapted to, and am still in the process of acceptance. I will be alright :)

Things now are so different, and it's pretty scary how fast things can actually change. Goodnight xx

No comments: