Tuesday, June 14, 2016

The whole final examination season is back again, and i'm handling it really badly. I have not prepared enough for any of my papers and i'm (obviously) running out of time. I don't know what's wrong with me, but it's not good. I don't have the sense of urgency, like what I used to feel a lot before, and the worse part is because of that, I've done really badly in the first paper a few days back.

However, the lack of urgency is making me so stressed out, pushing people away from my life. Honestly all I want to do is stay in my room all day. This whole exam thing is taking a toll on my physical appearance too. I haven't looked okay in so long, (wear nice clothes- what more, makeup), not to mention that my face is breaking out like crazy. My sleeping pattern has gone haywire - I slept at 830am today and woke up at 430pm. I miss Malaysia and I can't wait to go home to see my family. Just nine more days. 

I don't think anyone knows how I feel now, and I wish no one would ever. It sucks, but that's alright. 


No comments: