Thursday, February 28, 2013

throwback....wednesday?

hello, hehe I know the whole Pierce The Veil & Sleeping With Sirens gig thing happened like more than a week ago but hey better late than never right? ;) hehe I mean I just wanna make sure once I grow old and have kids i'll be able to read back and go all "omg I got to see them live omg best day of 2013 omg haihhh". Hehe. So here it is! Lol, honestly that was the best concert i've ever been to (so far) (don't know if it's cause I don't go to awesome concerts, or it really was) .. but either way I had a lot of fun.

Went to KL with Nad, Mira, Tharma, Marisa and Azrie and ya had a heart attack looking at all those rempits e v e r y w h e r e. And to make things worse, they weren't the normal rempits. They were emo hardcore scary rempits who were dressed in black from head to toe. Omg we seriously couldn't imagine being in the same hall as them. But anyhow we just avoided them as much as we could (aka not watching the opening acts aka less time spent breathing the same air as them hehe :p).

Nad, Me, Mira, Marisa before the concert.

Okay, honestly speaking, I didn't like Pierce The Veil, never even really listened to them. I thought of them as some weirdo hardcore band. I'm sad I didn't, haha cause I just realized how awesome their songs really are.... and that their lyrics actually mean something! Lol, but it's all good. The crowd was really bad during the first two PTV songs though, got pushed around pretty bad...so we kinda gave up and came back slightly after that. If I actually liked PTV, i'm sure it would have been really awesome and stuff... but for me it was still cool.

and here is a picture of us (+ a few photobombers lol) before it started. 

So yeah, after that Sleeping With Sirens finally came onto stage, omgaaahhhh best moment of my life (haha not really) hahaha. Kellin Quinn was so cute and idk lol words can't describe the feeling when you hear all of your favourite songs being sung live ♥ ♥ ♥ the best part was that they actually sang all my heart, which is (and forever will be) my favouritestestest song :) hehe didn't expect it but i'm thankful they did. Ya basically I had a really good time, with really good company too.

 
And yeap lol that's all hehe just wanted to blog about this for the sake of the future Karyna. I really really hope they come again. Although I know this won't exactly be the best concert forever till I die, it will definitely be one of the coolest.

No comments: